Hi everyone, I’m Jessica Who? and I am the author of this blog, I am a married person who identifies as somewhere in between male and female and expresses this through comedy, fashion, writing, and videography.
I am a blogger, stand-up & improv comedian, YouTuber, podcaster, social media expert, actor, and all-around good American.
- Featured on VH1′s “I’m Married To A…” (Episode 1)
- Keynote Speaker at Northwestern University’s 2012 “Over the Rainbow Conference”
- Featured in “Frock Magazine”, (September 2011)
- VIP Guest of VidCon 2012
- VIP Guest of Playlist Live! 2013
- Semi-Finalist, YouTube NextUp 2011
- Interviewed on “Transition Radio TV” (Episode 20)
- Interviewed “The Lion’s Den News – Full Circle” (Episode 2)
- Perfect Attendance, Elementary School (1991).
Book me as a speaker / comedian, just contact me via any of the means below.
Please feel free to contact me via Twitter @JessicaWhoHD
You can also find me on these sites: